We invite applications for part-time Cleaners to join our dynamic team. The position is for an immediate start and the successful applicant will work 20 hours per week from 3:00am to 7:00am each morning. More flexible hours are available during the school holidays. Relief Cleaners are also required.
For details of this position, please read the Position Description.
- All applications MUST be accompanied by the GCC Non-Teaching Application Form and emailed to email@example.com.
- All applicants must have a current Blue Card (i.e. Working with Children Check) as issued by the Queensland Government.
- Previous cleaning experience and sympathy with the College ethos will be highly regarded.
- The successful applicant will be physically strong and fit as this job is both physically demanding and includes significant lifting and carrying tasks.
- Only people who have the right to work in Australia should apply.
Position commences: As soon as possible.
Relief Teachers and Teaching Assistants
We invite applications for Relief Teachers and Teaching Assistants.
All applicants (Non-Teaching) must hold a current Blue Card (Paid Employee).
Only people who have the right to work in Australia should apply.
All applications must be accompanied by the correct GCC Application Form and a current resume:
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
SUBMISSIONS: Electronic (emailed) submissions are preferred. Please ensure all documents are PDF format (not iPages). Please email your application to: email@example.com.
IMPORTANT: Only people who have the right to work in Australia should apply.
Applications that do not include the correct GCC Employment Application Form will NOT be considered. Please download the applicable GCC Application Form as specified above prior to completing it and then ensure you open it in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Reader is available as a free download, here. Completing the form in a browser instead of in Adobe will often save your document as a blank application form. Please check your application form prior to sending it to us to ensure it is not blank.
MAILING: If you are unable to email your application, then you may mail it to:
Employment, Glasshouse Christian College, PO Box 384, Beerwah, QLD, 4519.