“God could not be everywhere and therefore he made mothers.” ~Jewish Proverb
It is said that God couldn’t be everywhere, therefore, He created mothers. Every one of us feels that our mothers are special to us and there could be many reasons for the way we feel. There are no words that can express a mother’s love, though I will try sharing a few things that make mothers so special.
- Mothers know everything. Mothers have this magic trick of knowing everything by taking just one look at our faces.
- Mothers give unconditional love. A mother’s love for her children knows no bounds. No matter how many mistakes their children make, mothers always forgive and show genuine and pure love for their children. A mother’s love is totally selfless.
- Mothers are our first teachers. Right from our first word to life lessons, mothers are the first and best teachers.
“A mother understands what a child does not say.” ~ Jewish proverb
- Mothers encourage us. Our mothers make us strong enough to face difficulties in our lives. They not only share their experiences but also motivate us to face our problems with courage and confidence. Mothers ensure that we do not give up on anything. Mothers are so special because they joyfully encourage and appreciate their children.
- Mothers always believe in us. A mother knows her children well and she never stops believing in their skills, hard work and efforts. No matter how much the world criticises us it is our mothers who make us believe in ourselves and give of our best.
- Mothers bring out the best in you. When our mothers are around, nothing can stop us from giving our best.
“Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.”Sarah Malin
- Mothers have the solution to many problems. Whether it is exam time or deciding what to wear, mothers have solutions to each and every problem.
- Mothers are special because they work round the clock without any complaints to keep for their family and children.
“There is no love like a mother’s love, no stronger bond on earth like the precious bond that comes from God, to a mother when she gives birth.
A mother’s love is forever strong, never changing for all time and when her children need her most, a mother’s love will shine.
God bless these special mothers, God bless them every one, for all the tears and heartache and for the special work they’ve done.
When her days on earth are over, a mother’s love lives on through many generations with God’s blessings on each one.
We are thankful for our mothers, for they love with a higher love from the power God has given and the strength from up above.”
Gail Mitchell, Head of Primary