If you have siblings interested in enrolling at GCC please note the following:
Parents should complete and submit a separate Application for Enrolment form to the College for each new sibling. This is the first step in the enrolment process and families are cautioned that whilst siblings are given priority enrolment consideration they are not guaranteed a place within the College. Please note that waiting lists are being experienced across some year levels and early submission of Application Forms is encouraged for consideration in future years.
A completed Application for Enrolment Form (one per student) is to be returned to the Main Administration office together with a $50 application fee per student. This fee is not refundable. Please note that each application/fee does not guarantee a place at the College.
1. Application forms are to be supported with the following documentation:
- Naplan results (where applicable)
- Last two years’ school reports
- Copy of birth certificate
- For further documentation please see the checklist in the application
2. Failure to provide supporting documentation delays the application for enrolment process unnecessarily.
3. Due to waiting lists, early submission of applications is advised.
4. An enrolment interview may then be scheduled with the appropriate Head of School. You will be advised of the outcome of the interview by mail.
5. Should a placement with the College be offered, this will be deemed to be accepted once a signed acceptance and bond payment of $400 per family is received by the College.
If you have any doubt that you have followed this procedure, please contact College Registrar: Sonya Bowden to clarify.
Sonya Bowden, College Registrar