If you have siblings interested in enrolling at GCCC please note the following:
It is the parents’ responsibility that each new potential student (sibling) must complete and submit to the College, a separate Application for Enrolment form. This is the first step in the enrolment process and families are cautioned that whilst siblings are given priority enrolment consideration they are not guaranteed a place within the College. Please note that waiting lists are being experienced across many year levels and early submission of Application Forms is encouraged for consideration in future years.
- A completed Application for Enrolment Form (one per student) is to be returned to the Main Administration office together with a $50 application fee per student. This fee is not refundable. Please note that each application/fee does not guarantee a place at the College.
- Application forms are to be supported with the following documentation:
– Naplan results (where applicable)
– Last two years’ school reports
– Copy of Birth Certificate
- Failure to provide supporting documentation delays the application for enrolment process unnecessarily.
- As waiting lists are being experienced across many year levels, early submission is encouraged for current year level entry.
- An enrolment interview may then be scheduled with the appropriate Head of School. You will be advised of the outcome of the interview by mail.
- Should a placement with the College be offered, this will be deemed to be accepted once a signed acceptance and bond payment of $200 per family is received by the College.
If you have any doubt that you have followed this procedure, please contact Sonya Bowden to clarify.
Enrolment interviews for Prep and Year 7 for 2016 will commence in Term 2. Please forward your application forms to our Registrar as soon as possible. Please click here to download a copy of our enrolment application form.
Sonya Bowden, College Registrar